- 16-24 years old.
- Have a right to live and work in the UK.
- Live in Gloucestershire.
- Currently not in education, employment, or training (NEET).
Why study with us?
This course will prepare learners with all the skills, knowledge required to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further education.
- Gain knowledge of a positive working conduct expected in a business admin role.
- Understand potential self-employment opportunities, skills and behaviours needed for success.
- Learn the basics of social media and media channels available for business use.
- Great incentives such as bus fare reimbursement.
- Gain up to Level 2 in maths and English.
- Work experience in your chosen field with our professional partners (where you can also gain a reference).
- Excellent pastoral care and supportive environment.
- Interactive and engaging lessons that give you practical skills to effectively work within a team environment.
What will you study?
The Business Admin course will give you an introduction to various job roles and business admin environments in the industry.
- Expectations within a business admin environment.
- Key office software.
- Learn to manage personal budgets and manage money.
- Supporting business meetings.
- How to communicate within a team and break down ideas.
- Learning through practical activities.
The course is assignment based and enables you to learn in the safety of our fully equipped learning centre. You will also have the opportunity to take on a work placement as well as sessions in work skills, English and maths (if required).
To apply, you must have one or more of the following:
- GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent are desired but not essential.
- Have a current I.D. to confirm eligibility.
- A current photo I.D. to obtain a DBS (for you to complete work experience).