Have you always wanted to choose when, how and where you learn? With a wealth of experience in providing training to a myriad of learners, we developed a range of bespoke eLearning programmes in-house at our very own studio. The interactive courses include unique graphics, animation and full voice over facility for learners with hearing and/or reading difficulties. eLearning is now an important and enjoyable element of the day-to-day study for many of our learners.
The added value for many students taking part in eLearning is the flexibility and control that they can have over their learning.
The ability to work at home in one's own time is also valuable to learners with mobility and dexterity difficulties, who may have had adaptations made to their computer input and output systems. Training can be carried out in bite-sized chunks and at a time, place and pace to suit all learners.
- Workskills Programmes - From building your CV, to team-leading, learn how to apply new and existing skills to a practical work environment. Workskills will help you develop the expertise crucial to not just find and stay in work, but to also progress your career.
- Functional Skills - If English and maths skills are holding you back from day-to-day life, our Functional Skills programmes give you the skills and confidence to unlock your potential. We use everyday scenarios to aide learner's understanding, with impressive and effectual results. To see more on our FS courses, please click here.
Our NLFA courses provide learners with information about the importance of a healthy lifestyle and integrate the benefits of sports and sportsmanship into other areas of life. Modules include:
- Skeletal System
- Cardio-respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Muscular System
- Nutrition for Football
- Safe Practice in Sports and Leisure Environment
- Language of Football
- and Healthy Eating
- We also offer courses such as Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups. To find out if we offer or can develop a course to meet your needs as an indivual or business, simply contact us here.
All online training has been designed to map into QCF accredited courses, enabling our learners to achieve credits towards their vocational qualifications.
Our courses also use DREAMS , a Digital Remote eLearning and Marking System which not only aides learner progression, but it also helps tutors and schools track and improve involvement. For online courses, it is an essential and innovative tool.
Looking for out international courses? Please click here.
Our eLearning courses are powered by the heroes at Prospect Digital. To find out more about the work that they do, please visit here.
Fran Cantillion, Studio Manager
Telephone: 01452 886 888
NEW- Online Training
CV writing, Interview Techniques, and Application Forms. Please contact us on 01452 886888 for more information or click here