Prospect Training Services
Message from our Managing Director, Louise Pinnell
Coronavirus Update to our learners – 12th June 2020
You will know that the Government has recently announced that from 15th June, post 16 providers can invite certain learners back into centre for some face-to-face support with their tutors.
The key points from the Post 16 guidance are as follows:
- Post 16 Providers should plan on the basis that from the week commencing 15 June, they can invite identified learners back into centre for some face-to-face support with their tutors.
- Post 16 Providers should offer this face-to-face support to supplement the remote education of learners, which should remain the predominant mode of education.
- Post 16 Providers should aim to practise social distancing in line with the measures the government is asking everyone to adopt in public and in workplaces, including keeping learners 2 metres apart from each other where possible.
- Ensuring sufficient distance between learners is likely to mean classes are no more than half their usual size.
- Mixing between different groups of learners should be kept to a minimum.
- Within the guidance above, post 16 Providers have the flexibility to implement face-to-face support for learners in the way that best suits their circumstances.
The aim of this face-to-face contact is to supplement the remote education of the learners. We have therefore been working on a plan for our provision. We feel it meets the Government’s aims, will be purposeful for staff and learners and most importantly can be implemented safely.
The attached letter provides an update on our plans to return to face to face training delivery for our Study Programme & Traineeship Learners. The letter covers key areas that have been considered including:
- Our Plan – overview
- Transport to centre arrangements
- In centre plan
- Risk Assessment
- Guidance for learners
- Next Steps
We have ensured our plan is in line with up to date Government guidance and protocols.
Coronavirus - Letter to Parent Carer re F2F Delivery View Document
For more in-depth information click here
SAFE & COVID-19 SECURE
LAST UPDATED 15/05/20
Since the lockdown was announced in March we have been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic daily and have responded to all government advice. Our number one priority and guiding principle to all our decisions has been to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all our staff, our learners, customers and visitors.
Lockdown is being slowly eased and new guidance has been issued to ensure safety in the workplace. Since March 25th all PTS centres have remained closed during lockdown with staff and learners/customers working from home as the Government needed us to continue providing our essential service. Having read the latest guidance we can confirm that we are a COVID-19 Secure business and have signed the COVID-19 Secure declaration
See our COVID-19 Secure declaration here View Document
Locally known, internationally recognised
At the heart of the Company's philosophy is flexibility, which has enabled Prospect Training Services to create courses tailored to individual needs. It is this commitment to the training requirements of the individual that has set us apart from the competition.
PTS has a wealth of knowledge and experience amassed over the years from working locally, regionally nationally and internationally. We have the skills and experience to write, accredit and deliver bespoke training solutions, to whoever needs them, wherever their location.
Keep up to date with the latest news, products and services from Prospect Training Services - sign up here!
Want to join our fantastic team?
The digital arm of PTS - Visit Prospect Digital's brand new website to find out how we can change your business. Please click here