Please feel free to download our leaflet and share! View Document
A Study Programme is an individual bespoke timetable made for each individual 16-18 year old, who comes to PTS.
So, this is likely to include:
- Vocational programme - this will be the area in which you develop your skills on your chosen vocation.
- Maths & English skills development & qualifications - Functional Skills & GCSEs available.
- Enjoy support in IT, Personal Social development (PSD) and employability training to help your career progression.
- Get information, advice, guidance and gain valuable work experience
Vocational Courses are;
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance (MVM)
- Health and Social Care
- Maths & English
- Work Experience
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Please contact us for further information on 01452 300255 or Click here.
Youth Programmes Manager
Telephone: 01452 300255