What is a Traineeship?
A traineeship is a tailer-made programme of support for young people aged 16-24, who want to work, but who need extra help to gain an apprenticeship or a job.
Traineeships give young people the opportunity to develop the skills needed by employers, and the workplace experience to enhance long-term career development.
Our programme will give you the confidence and skills you'll need to compete in the labour market with more experienced candidates. PTS work closely with over 6,000 committed and supportive employers and organisations across the county who provide their own vital input. So, no matter what career you would like to progress into, we can find the right placement for you!
A traineeship with PTS will provide you with the opportunity to reach your personal best - your employment journey starts here!
Please feel free to download our flier and share! View Document
Our programme includes:
- Initial development plan and full diagnostic to develop a bespoke programme to suit you
- Work preparation training including: how to write good CVs and application forms, interview preparation, placement matching, sector-based discussions, improving your communication skills, entrepreneurship projects, confidence-building...and much more!
- A high quality work placement of your choice - a structured, meaningful and substantial experience to enhance your CV and workplace skills and improve your confidence and employment prospects
- English and Maths qualifications for those who have not achieved a GCSE grade A- C or equivalent; we will help you develop these skills
- ICT classes and other training you'll need for your chosen career
- In-work placement support to help you acclimatize to your new company and role.
- Next step planning to support your development beyond the work placement and towards paid employment.
Telephone: 01452 332996
Sign up NOW!
If you are interested in this course, would like to sign up or ask any further questions please click here