What is a Traineeship?
Take a look at our Traineeship Leaflet - View Document
Traineeships are a tailor made programme of support for young people, aged 16-24, who want to work, but who need extra help to gain an apprenticeship or a job.
Traineeships will give you the opportunity to develop the skills and workplace experience that employers require for your long term development and career.
Our programme will give you the confidence, skills and experience to compete in the labour market with more experienced adults. We work closely with a large number of committed and supportive employers across the country who can provide you with valuable and vital experience. More importantly, it will provide you with the opportunity to reach your personal best as well as provide an exciting starting point in your employment journey.
As well as this valuable workplace experience, we can also provide other elements of support to our programme:
- Initial development plan and full diagnostic to develop a bespoke programme for you
- Focused work preparation training - this could include work placement discussions, CV writing, interview preparation. placement matching, inter-personal skills and confidence building.
- High quality work experience - giving you a real-life placement to enhance your CV, skills and confidence
- English and Maths - for those who have not achieved a GCSE grade C or equivalent
- In-work placement support to help you acclimatize to your new company and role.
- Next step planning to discuss your development beyond the work placement.
Telephone: 01452 332996
Sign up NOW!
If you are interested in this course, would like to sign up or ask any further questions please click here