You Could Be...
How would you finish that sentence? An engineer? A carer? Successful? Happy? With PTS, we can help you get there.
If you’re a young person who isn’t sure how to find an apprenticeship, further education or paid employment, then Prospect Training Services are here for you.
We deliver a range of bespoke programmes, with extra support, in a caring environment.
Our offer to you includes:
- Impartial careers advice and guidance
- English and Maths assistance
- Pre-employment training
- Pastoral support
- Work experience tasters and placements
- ICT skills
- Business skills
- Vocational delivery
- Personal and social skills
You will also benefit from:
- Reimbursed travel money, an attendance allowance and lunch allowance each week*
- Sessions delivered in small groups, to make you more comfortable if you are anxious or have low confidence.
- A dedicated safeguarding team to protect your wellbeing.
- Close working relationships with a variety of outside agencies to ensure we understand your individual situation, so the right help is provided.
- An inclusive training approach – we will offer any young person the opportunity for a fresh start, leaving any negative experiences behind as you work towards a brighter future.
- Easily accessible programme locations, based in central Gloucester.
With all of this on offer, why wait? Contact us now to find out more or download our flyer View Document
If you are interested, please contact Joe McClean on: 01452 886888, or email email@example.com
*Subject to eligibility
Telephone: 01452 886888
You could be ... a guiding light, Are you a working with a young person aged 15-24 based in Gloucestershire, who is NEET or at risk of becoming NEET? View Document on the support we can offer
Are you a working with a young person aged 15-24, based in Gloucestershire who:
Is NEET or at risk of becoming NEET
Is struggling to engage with their current curriculum or struggling with motivation, poor behaviour, mental health needs, lacking confidence or career direction
Is a child in care or care-leaver
Has been home educated
Is subject to a youth supervision order
Has an Education Health and Care Plan or other additional needs?
PTS have been awarded the NEET contract in Gloucestershire to support young people between 15 – 24 years of age to progress.
We have funding available to come and provide support to students who need help to progress towards their next step in their education or career journey.