Work & Health Programme (WHP)
What is it?
The Work & Health Programme is a contract that we here at PTS deliver on behalf of the Department for Work and Pension in Gloucestershire, and is ESF funded.
Our service provided support for customers with health conditions or disabilities to realise their own employment potential and help them back into sustainable work.
Download our flyer! - View Document
What we can Provide -
- A free recruitment service - we are not an agency so no fees apply.
- Work-ready, skilled, enthusiastic and committed customers - sourced for employers.
- Experienced and qualified recruitment professionals - whop are available to meet with employers to discuss recruitment solutions in detail.
- A proven track record of support - with case studies to illustrate our level of service.
- Full candidate assessment - where we will assess and match skill sets to meet your needs, depending on the roles.
- A dedicated recruitment professional - who will meet with and screen the candidates, discuss the roles in detail and supply employers with potential employees who meet the required criteria for the roles.
- Recruitment workshops - small or large recruitment workshops are also available. These can be delivered on your premises or ours, free of charge, to support your recruitment process.
- Working interviews - which enable employers to assess the skills of candidates before starting work. We can also discuss work trials and placements.
- In-work support - for you and your employee, to ensure quality of service and sustainability, including additional funding to make reasonable adjustments in according with legalisation.
Are you recruiting?
We are seeking employers that - are willing to support this new government initiative which, in turn, would further enhance their reputation as an employer.
Want to help us to support these customers to give them an opportunity to get back into sustainable work?
Would you like to recruit one individual?
Do you have multiple vacancies?
Then please contact us!
Telephone: 01452 331500