Looking to improve your digital skills. If so, then why not why this course?
- 16-18 years old (or 19-24 for those with an educational health care plan).
- Have a right to live and work in the UK.
- Live in Gloucestershire.
- Currently not in education, employment, or training (NEET).
Why study with us?
- Interactive and engaging lessons that give you practical skills and hands on experience.
- Gain high levels of proficiency in valuable office software.
- Learn the basics of web programming potentially unlocking a new career pathway.
- Great incentives such as bus fare reimbursement.
- Gain up to Level 2 in maths and English.
- Work experience in your chosen field with our professional partners (where you can also gain a reference).
- Excellent pastoral care and supportive environment.
The course is assignment based and enables you to learn in the safety of our fully equipped learning centre and will equip learners with all the skills required to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further education. Learners will also be able to work towards their English, maths and work skills and set up on a work placement.
What will you study?
- Expectations within a digitally connected work environment.
- Key office software.
- Learn to navigate our evolving digital landscape.
- Health and safety.
- How to communicate within a team and break down ideas.
Many of these will be taught through practical activities.
To apply, you must have one or more of the following:
- GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent (desired but not compulsory).
- Have a current I.D. to confirm eligibility.
- An up-to-date I.D. photo to obtain a DBS (in order for you to complete work experience).