Careers at PTS
As a responsible Employer who prioritises safeguarding and a safe working culture our Safer Recruitment process is one, we must follow for the vast majority of our vacancies (dependant on role) see below for further information.
- Please note that we are unable to accept CV's as part of any application to work with us as we are dedicated to safeguarding and providing a safe working culture, this means our recruitment and selection process is in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance and therefore, we do require a number of pre-screening checks to be completed either prior to the interview process or following an offer of employment including, DBS checks, & overseas checks (if applicable) If you are successful following selection & interview process a conditional offer is then made and will require the following before any start of employment with us.
- A minimum of two satisfactory references (one must be from your current or most recent employer).
- Depending on role, a full 5-year employment history confirmation may be required (Including satisfactory references from all employers for that period). Gaps in employment (or self-employment) will need to be verified.
- Vulnerable adults and children's barred list.
- Receipt of original certificates of qualifications.
- Confirmation of entitlement to work in the UK.
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS, formerly CRB), where applicable.
If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com.
So now you have found a job you love, but how do I apply?
It is as simple as completing our application form & telling us about the reasons why you should work for us.