Where next – could Prospect Training Services support you?
So, you’re leaving school? Exciting times lie ahead!
Do you have a plan? Are you going to college?
Would you like to work and train at the same time?
What is the best option for you?
This can be a stressful time, you may have lots of questions and are not sure where to look.
If you do, then don’t worry, Prospect Training Services (PTS) are here to help. We are an Ofsted “Good” Training Provider and have been for over 20 years. We specialise in providing personalised support to all our young people and supporting their needs and career development.
We can offer you free and impartial advice and guidance sessions to support you with making the right choice.
If you would like to chat to one of our trained careers advisors please contact us on:
Tel: 01452 300255
Text: 07515 596957
Our courses include:
- Traineeship Programmes aimed at progressing you into a career suitable for you.
- Work Experience Programmes in any sector of your choice to support your progression into employment or an apprenticeship but also gain valuable career experience and direction.
- Early Years (Level 1) – to support your career in the Child Care Sector.
- Health & Social Care (Level 2) – to support your career in the Adult Care Sector.
- Maths and English (Up to Level 2 & GCSE) – if you have been unable to sit your GCSE’s or pass them this year due to the Coronavirus pandemic, PTS can offer you the opportunity to get these valuable qualifications in a supportive environment.
- ESOL – supports young people where English is not their first language.
- llumin8 Additional Needs Programme – lllumin8 supports those young people with EHC Plans or support needs in a smaller group environment suitable for their development.
- Introduction to Business (Level 1) – providing you with a real-life introduction to the business world.
- You Could Be – supporting young people who need careers advice as well as vital employability and pastoral support.
All our courses provide you with:
- Engaging vocational taught class delivery.
- A meaningful, valuable and structured placement with an employer.
- A tailored development plan and timetable for you.
- Employability classes to support wider career development.
- Support with maths & English if you need it.
- Next step planning to discuss your development beyond your programme.
- Online learning options.
Eligibility - You can access our courses regardless of your current grades. We work with young people from entry level up to Level 2.
For further information, please contact Kate Whereat on the above contact detail information.
Alternatively, please contact Ewen Saunders on 01452 886888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register an interest in one of our courses, please complete the form below and one of our Student Services Team will be in contact with you shortly: