We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded the Restart Scheme in partnership with Seetec PLUSS. This is part of the Government's “Plan for Jobs” strategy and our newest addition to our Adult Provision.
This is for any individual who has been out of work and claiming Universal Credit for a minimum of 12 months. Our passion is giving back to our community and supporting those that need it most so Restart will add an extra layer of support for those that need it. This scheme is designed to help participants build their confidence and skills while helping them to find a job.
What can the Restart scheme offer?
- A uniquely tailored support package suited to your needs, aspirations and strengths.
- One to one coaching with your Employment Advisor.
- Help with job searching.
- CV and interview preparation.
- Vocational qualifications.
- 24-hour access to job search resources, vacancies and e-learning.
- Digital support including training, equipment and connectivity (if required).
This scheme can last up to 12 months, however, this will dependent and tailored to each participant's needs.
Restart is co-financed by the European Social Fund.