Work Experience – Study Programme
- 16-24 years old.
- Have a right to live and work in the UK.
- Live in Gloucestershire.
- Currently not in education, employment, or training (NEET).
Why study with us?
The course will prepare learners with all the skills and knowledge required to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further education.
- Interactive and engaging lessons that give you practical skills to effectively work within a team environment.
- Gain knowledge of positive working conduct in your chosen career.
- Understand skills and behaviours needed for success.
- Great incentives such as bus fare reimbursement..
- Gain up to Level 2 in maths and English.
- Excellent pastoral care and supportive environment.
This will give you an introduction to the various job roles and their environments. The Work Experience course will enable you to learn in the safety of our fully equipped learning centre.
What will you study?
- Current enrichment activities.
- Getting ready for the world of work.
- Creating an enhanced CV.
- Support with job application
- Learning through practical activities.
You will gain valuable work experience in your chosen sector, this could include:
- Hair and beauty
- Hospitality and catering
- Motor vehicle maintenance
And many more.
You will also work towards to achieving qualifications in English and/or maths (if required).
To apply, you must have one or more of the following:
- GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent (desired but not compulsory).
- An up to date I.D to confirm eligibility.