Are you employed or unemployed but looking to gain extra qualifications to help you progress into employment or a better career?
If so, then Prospect Training Services are here to help.
We have a wide range of fully funded* schemes and training opportunities to help learners and employees gain the qualifications they need to thrive in their careers. We offer nationally recognised qualifications to support confidence, development and career journeys.
Or are you an employer looking to improve their staff's skills?
Our Course Portfolio available include:
- English and/or maths up to and including Functional Skills (Level 2).
- ESOL English and maths for learners.
- Essential Digital Skills Qualifications to support participants with modern day ICT knowledge.
- Employability support including aid for current staff or any at risk of redundancy.
- Career planning for those looking to take the next step in their career.
Each course is tailored to each learner and employee's needs. These can be delivered in small or large groups during the day or in the evening around other commitments.
To find out more, contact Ewen Saunders on email@example.com or 01452 886 888.
*Specific eligibility criteria apply.
Adult Education is co-financed by the European Social Fund.