Construction Bases Work Placement
This programme is individualised for 16-18 year olds who want to work in construction, but need extra help to gain employment with accredited training, an apprenticeship or to carry on with further education.
- Will give you the opportunity to develop the skills and workplace experience that employers require for your long term development and career.
- We work closely with a large number of committed and supportive employers across the country who can provide you with valuable and vital experience.
- You will be able to complete an accredited employability qualification, create your own CV, complete applications and participate in mock and guaranteed interviews.
You can develop employability skills and have the chance to gain your CSCS card which is vital to work on site!
In addition to this, learners can take part in:
- Gaining a CSCS site operative card to be able to work onsite
- GSCE or Level 2 in English and maths
- Work skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Personal Social Development and Enrichment
- Information Advice and Guidance