Our study programmes offer individual timetables made for each of our young adults between the ages of 16-24 to support you in the next stages of your career.
Each course provides you with:
- A meaningful, valuable and structured placement with an employer.
- A tailored development plan and timetable for you.
- Employability classes to support wider career development.
- Support with maths and English if you need it.
- Next step planning to discuss your development beyond your programme.
- Online learning options.
- Reimbursement for transport to and from learning centres and work placements.
Our courses include:
Traineeship Programme – Aimed at progressing you into a career suitable for you.
Work Experience Programmes – These can be in any sector of your choice in order to support your progression into employment or an apprenticeship. These will also allow you to gain valuable career experience and direction.
Esports Programme (Level 2) – Giving you a practical understanding of the Esports industry.
Child Care (Level 1) – To support your career in the Child Care Sector.
Health and Social Care (Level 2) – To support your career in the Adult Care Sector.
Maths & English (Up to Level 2 & GCSE) – If you have been unable to sit your GCSE's or pass them this year due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we at PTS can offer you the opportunity to get these valuable qualifications in a supportive environment.
ESOL – This course helps young people where English is not their first language.
Illumin8 Additional Needs Programme – Supports those young people with EHC Plans or support needs in a smaller group environment suitable for their development.